Awards and Recognition
- 2021 National Association of County Parks and Recreation Officials (NACPRO) Parks and Recreation Program Award - The Witching Hour
- 2021 National Association of Counties (NACo) Achievement Award - Innovations and New Education Delivery Methods at Henricus Historical Park
- 2020 Richmond Region Tourism - Tourism Event of the Year - Hops in the Park
- 2018 National Association of County Parks and Recreation Officials (NACPRO) Parks and Recreation Program Award - Hops in the Park
Recognition from Visitors
- "Beautiful place to relive history. Very knowledgeable volunteers reenacting our past and teaching us a day in the lives of what the soldiers went through. Excellent place to explore."
- "This is an extremely underrated historical site. There is a whole reconstruction of the original colonial village that was there. It's absolutely beautiful, on the way in there's also a floating dock that has a canoe/kayak put in. It's definitely one of the best and most accessible parks in Chester!"
- "Wonderful environment for walking thru the early 1600s here in Virginia. Lots of history. Simply outstanding."
- "Very informative and educational. The kids enjoyed the hand on activities. Really impressive representations of structures."